St. Stephen's was established as a congregation in the Diocese of Northern California in 1887. Our church was dedicated in 1895 and is a designated historical monument.
We welcome all newcomers to worship with us: seekers, believers, those who are looking for peace or anyone wanting a space to worship God.
We are located at the corner of 5th and Webster Streets in Colusa, California.
St. Stephen's is a member of the Valley Episcopal Ministry cluster and is one of the first Total Ministry congregations in the diocese. Rev. S. Delia Fay is the Regional Missioner for the Valley Episcopal Ministry cluster. Rev. John S. Vafis is our Associate Priest.
We can be reached by phone at 530-458-2470 or by email to email@example.com